ABSTRACTS HAVE CLOSED
The Program Committee will only communicate via email with the nominated contact for the abstract submission therefore, it is imperative that the details given in the address for correspondence section are accurate. It is expected that the contact person will communicate the outcome of the abstract submission with all authors.
Successful abstracts will be notified via email. Should you have any questions regarding the abstract submission process please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenters will be notified Friday 5 November, 2021
- Presenters must be registered by no later than Friday 12 November, 2021
- Posters to be uploaded by Friday 20 November, 2021
A. Poster Only
- An electronic poster (1 x 16:9 PowerPoint Slide) will be required to be uploaded to the Conference platform and will be available on the mobile site for delegates to view.
B. Rapid Fire Presentation
- A short 5 minute PowerPoint Presentation maximum 3 – 4 slides will be presented and will be available for all streams.
The final decision on acceptances and on publication and presentation formats are at the discretion of the Convening Committee.